23 September 2012

First Day, Last Year



Bria started preschool last week. I'm in a bit of a panic realizing this is her last year before Kindergarten. I've never been one to cry over or mourn her lost babyhood (though, don't get me wrong, I certainly miss those chubby cheeks!), but Kindergarten just seems so old to me. Ok, time to chill. We've still got this entire year to enjoy. We love her preschool, and I can't wait to see how she learns and grows in her Butterflies class this year.




Let's look a little deeper into the soul of my sweet four and a half year old:

What do you want to be when you grow up? Ballerina
What's your favorite thing about school? Nothing
Do you want to tell me how you feel about school? Sad. Because it's too weird
(Hmm... maybe I shouldn't have asked these questions when we have been cooped up in the house all day with really bad colds. Oh well.)

What's your favorite . . .
TV show: Doc McStuffins
Movie: Sound of Music
Song: Droidfriend
Book: Charlotte's Web
Thing to Do: Go to the beach and the pool
Animal: Baby lambs and baby pigs
Food: Sundaes

2 comments:

Josephine said...

Let's be honest: School is too weird! I like her animal choices too.

Katie said...

Happy last year of pre-school! We are big fans of this girl in our house.