17 September 2013

First Days of School





My first day of school in six years! I started my M.Ed. at George Mason University. So far I absolutely love it, and I am completely exhausted.





And one week later it was Bria's turn! She had been 98% excited, 2% nervous for this day, and it was finally here. After some confusion, we found out just a few days before that she is zoned for the bus. So I had to overcome all my fears before walking her to the stop that first morning. I worried she wouldn't want to get on without me, but she gave me a quick hug and kiss, a "bye, Mom. Love you." and walked right on without looking back. Riding the bus has been the highlight of school so far, which says a lot, because we absolutely love her teacher as well.

4 comments:

Wendi said...

So glad things are going so well at B's school!

Josephine said...

I hope you liked school!

Sarah said...

I'm so glad Bria loves school AND that she has a great teacher.

Maren B said...

That's so cool that you're getting your Master's! Hope all goes well with baby + school.