09 July 2007

Birthday and Fourth of July

Here are some pictures from Fourth of July and Sam's Birthday. This first one is us watching fireworks from my sister's balcony. This is us at my family's barbecue. Here is the stuffed french toast I made for Sam's breakfast in bed. This is us at Market Street Grill for Sam's birthday dinner. It was so delicious and I ever ordered fish! I had halibut with dungeness lump crab meat on top. Sam had the wild Atlantic sockeye salmon. It was a really fun dinner, and it's also where we went on our first date. And this is the cake I made for Sam's birthday. Well-- one of the cakes. This was the one we had when some of our friends from the ward came over. Yes, that is freshly shaved chocolate on top.

We're having a great summer! Even though Sam is really busy, we are having a great time. Sam is enjoying having a brother so close again. Marc just lives around the corner, and the three of us go to dinner at least once a week. I have to force them to stop talking about Food Boy, but it's still fun. Filming starts a week from today, and I think they are getting really excited. Things are really falling in to place, and it will be fun to see where the movie takes us!
I am winding down on my college career. I have just under six weeks until graduation, and I am getting anxious! I am looking for some jobs, but I am a little nervous to have to join the adult world. Graduation will be very exciting, though. I can't wait until I can stop writing so many papers!
I hope you are all enjoying the summer!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

CUTE pictures! so so so cute! Sounds like you're having a fun summer!

Sam said...

We are having a fun summer! And thanks for saying our pictures are cute. It's always nice to here. :)