



So now that I am officially a college graduate, I am just looking for a job. I never realized how stressful it can be! Sam is gearing up for his last year of school, which starts two weeks from today. I can't believe how quickly the summer goes! We are going up to IKEA today and then out to dinner with my parents at Benihana. My mom was out of town for graduation, so we haven't gotten to celebrate yet. Sam and I are still thinking of something fun we can do for our second anniversary which is in just less than two weeks. Other than that, Sam is just busy editing Food Boy. I think he's in denial about school starting (he's a little jealous of his college-grad wife). We hope you are all enjoying the last few weeks of summer!
2 comments:
sam and courtney! hey! i just ran across your blog from a link on justin and amelia's. hope it's okay if i check back every once in awhile. next time you're in palo alto, you'll have to stop by...we're 5 minutes away. and where is the color-me-mine-type place you posted about in may? i'd love to go to one out here...
congrats on graduation. say hello to provo for us!
Hey! I just found your blog and I'm so excited! Congrats on graduating--I'm just a little jealous. :) And Happy Anniversary!
Amy
Post a Comment