Since Sam and I will be spending the long weekend in Salt Lake for our anniversary, I thought I would do a little post today to celebrate. We were married two years ago on Sunday, on September 2, 2005. The past two years have been so fun! We love being married. Sam is doing a wedding video tomorrow for my sister-in-law's brother, so it will be fun to go to the Salt Lake Temple on our weekday anniversary (we were married the Friday before labor day).
In some ways it feels like I have known Sam forever-- that it's been longer than two years. But in other ways, the two years have flown by.
Here we are at our reception.

And this is us on our honeymoon.
4 comments:
CUTE! Where did you go on your honeymoon?
Well... we actually just stayed in Salt Lake the weekend after we got married (labor day weekend). But then, the next summer we took our belated honeymoon to Florida and the Bahamas. I loved doing it that way. Since we got married after school started, then we didn't feel rushed on our honeymoon and we were all used to each other by the time we took our trip. It was great.
That's a great idea! I think we're going to stay around San Francisco and try to go to Italy sometime next year.
Fun! I think that's an awesome idea. A fun get away that's not to crazy so you can totally enjoy yourselves next year (and in Italy?! how awesome!). The other plus to taking a trip later is that you often need a break after you've been married for a little bit just to get back together and have fun. Once life gets back to normal after the wedding, you rarely get time to really have quality time, and a vacation is the BEST way to do that. I am all about fun trips.
Post a Comment