11 December 2007

BabyRock

I think this speaks for itself.

8 comments:

Alicia said...

Congrats!! YAAAAAAAAAY! When is your exact due date? (I'm way too lazy to do the math required from the little timeline on the top of the blog) And congrats on the impending move too!

Maranda said...

That is soooo freaking cool!! Good job Sam!! And Courtney! You should have put that extra acknowledgment at the end.

Anonymous said...

we liked it.

Nicole said...

That is the most amazing CUTE thing! I loved it!

Lindsay said...

The baby looks like a beauty. And the ultrasound set to music was wonderful/funny! Truly - seeing the baby twirl and whirl to "bodyrock" was a singular experience. (hilarious!)
Love you two. You're phabulous.

Jenny said...

That was quite possibly the most inspiring piece of film I have ever seen! I loved it! It makes me miss being pregnant. Love you guys!

Ben Arkell said...

that baby is a natural, she's got that acting thing down.

Amber Volle said...

That was the funnest sonogram I have ever watchd... I love you Courtney! Isn't the human body incredible!!! And I absolutely love that your having a girl! YES!