15 March 2008

Because I know you're interested . . .

I think I should report on how Daylight Savings Time went, since I made such a big deal of it a while ago. It wasn't horrible. We have church at 12:30, so I didn't really feel like I was getting up much earlier. Sam sure felt it though: we were up late the night before and then he had a church meeting bright and early the next morning. Actually, I don't know if it was the Daylight Saving Time that did him in-- he's always tired and a little (or a lot) grumpy when he wakes up. (Oh I'm sure he loves that I'm publishing that on our blog.) The rest of the week wasn't so bad. On Monday, after DST, everyone in my office was late to work, so I didn't feel so bad about being late. I think I'm still getting used to the time change. One thing I read said that some people can take up to six weeks or even more to fully adjust. But I do love, love, LOVE the longer days. They make me so happy. Now, if only it weren't gloomy and snowy today.

On the pregnancy front, I have started my weekly doctor visits, which means I really am on the home stretch! We are getting very excited. We are going to be moving to a two-bedroom apartment at the end of April, one week after the baby is due. Yes, we are crazy. We are only moving about a block away from our current apartment. We just realized that we really would be crazy to try and stay in our current apartment with a baby-- there's just not enough room. So, we will try to have everything packed before my due date and just see what happens. Lucky Sam. He knows he's going to be the one doing all work. What a champ. On that note, anyone who will be in Provo on April 26th is more than welcome to help us move!

1 comment:

Amber Volle said...

Seeing as we lived in that apartment before you guys.... yea, there's no way to have a baby in that closet. Good luck with the move, we'll call you if we're in town. Doubtful though.