I got tagged again, and since I didn't have anything new to write, I thought I would do this one too. Oh how exciting!
1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:00
3. What was the last film you saw at the theater? Sam took me to see Definitely, Maybe on Valentines Day. We don't recommend it. It was stupid. But we are going to see Enchanted tonight at the dollar theater!
4. What is your favorite TV show? I don't watch a lot of tv lately, but I would probably say Friends or The Office.
7. What food do you dislike? canned vegetables and cooked fruit
11. What characteristic do you despise? pretention
17. Favorite sport to watch? I think I actually enjoy watching college football with Sam.
19. Are you a morning person or a night person? I just realized that I am not a morning person. I am not the best night person either, so really, I am a day person.
20. What is your shoe size? 6
23. What did you want to be when you were little? an artist-- I wanted to wear a beret.
25. What is your favorite candy? Milky Way
26. What is your favorite flower? calla lilies
33. Favorite soft drink? Shirley Temple
34. Favorite food? Massaman curry
35 . What was your favorite toy as a child? I'm not really sure. I know I loved dress-ups and I thought Barbies were ok. I don't really know what I played with. Probably whatever left over toys my brother left out for me.
36. Summer or winter? Definitely, definitely summer.
42 . What did you do last night? I dozed off on the couch, but was awakened by a phone call from my mom. I drank orange juice and ate cheese for dinner. I picked up bread, eggs, and milk from the grocery store. I picked up Sam from work and then went to bed. Thrilling, I know.
43 . What are you afraid of? Having a baby!
45 . How many keys on your keyring? 5
46 . How many years at your current job? almost 6 months (and only 4 1/2 weeks left!!!!!!)
48 . How many towns have you lived in? Seattle, Denver, London, Salt Lake, Provo -- 5
I'd like to point out that these questions are numbered, but it seems that someone who did it before me got bored or something and cut out a lot of questions. I'm glad I didn't really have to answer 48!
2 comments:
haha... sorry for the other tag. and i wish i could take credit for making it shorter, but that is how i got it. :)
I love your aspiration to wear a beret :). Yay for baby Mangum's approaching arrival!
Post a Comment