No baby yet, but for those of you waiting with baited breath here is a little something to pass the time. We put this new trailer on youtube and the Food Boy website the beginning of this week. Check it out.
And here is the link for the trailer on the official website. Also you can check out the movie's site on the Newport Beach Film Festival site here. Sign up on the page and add it your to calender.
3 comments:
that's an awesome trailer. It's kinda weird seeing all the different places at Timpview. I can't wait till it comes out. It looks really good.
I am really excited to wach it. It looks great.
This is Megan Muhlestein if you remember me from the ward. You look great and I bet you're just so excited for the baby! Harry was born 9 days after his due date. It was so hard to wait, but in the long run it was really nothing. Good luck with the delivery-if it hasn't happened already! Also, I hope Food Boy does well-Dave has been interested in it since he is into film and all that.
Post a Comment