27 April 2008

Baby Bria is here!

Bria Courtney Mangum was born on April 25 at 2:29 am.

She weighed in at 8 lbs 8 oz and measured 19" long.

Details are forthcoming!

14 comments:

Launi said...

congratulations, guys! she's beautiful! but i'm sure you already know that. :)

Amelia said...

Yea! Cute baby, cute carseat, cute family! Congratulations! Can't wait to hear the details and hopefully meet her in a few weeks!

maryirene said...

congratulations!! best of luck to you 3. she is darling. i love her name. thanks for sharing!

Maranda said...

Yeah! She is so beautiful!!! We miss you!

Lant Family said...

Congratulations! She is very cute. Can't wait to see her.

Megan Miley and Chris said...

SHE'S BEAUTIFUL! Congrats mommy and daddy!

Amy said...

Congrats! She is adorable and her name is beautiful!

Heather said...

AWESOME!! She's so cute! And she was pretty big, especially for a little Courtney! Good job on that! I can't wait to meet her and hang out now that we're neighbors!

Allison said...

She is beautiful Courtney. I hope she is doing well and that you are feeling as good as possible after such an event! Congrats!
Allison K.

Jeni said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful! I am so happy for you guys. I hope your recovering well. Congrats.

The Mangums said...

Hurray for another cute Mangum GIRL!! We are so excited for you guys & can't wait to love and spoil Bria this summer!

Joanna said...

Congratulations you two...or shall I say three.

Megan said...

Congratulations!!! What a sweet little gal. Love the name, too. I'd like to hear how you came up with it.