19 August 2008

I know what this means-- MORE SLEEP FOR ME!

I keep trying to get Sam to upload a video to the blog, so maybe in a couple of days we'll get one up. Until then, I can share our fabulous, oh-so exciting news: Bria slept through the night! We put her down to bed last night at around 9:30, and she didn't wake up until 8:00. Sam and I woke up at 8:00 and realized that she hadn't woken up at all. I decided to go check on her, and she was just lying in her crib awake, just kicking her feet. I can't even tell you how excited I am about this new development. Also, since we have moved, Bria has developed a much better napping routine. She had about two rough days of 30-45 minute naps, but now she usually naps somewhere between 1.5 - 2.5 hours. I am loving it. I should probably use that napping time to finish unpacking, but I am feeling rather unmotivated. Oh well.

Sam and I are going to Colorado next weekend where Food Boy is going to be in the Moondance Film Festival in Boulder. It will be a fun way to spend our anniversary weekend, and I am excited to see some of my friends and show Bria around my home state. I know she will really appreciate it. Ha ha. I haven't been to Denver since my friend Jenna got married over two years ago! I can't believe it's been that long. Anyway, if you know anyone in Colorado, make sure to tell them about the Moondance Film Festival, and tell them to go see Food Boy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay for sleeping babies!! Thank you for letting me hold her at the wedding. I keep thinking about how cute she is! Have fun in Colorado that sounds like a lot of fun!!