We have a laughing, rolling baby! That's right folks, Bria has shocked us all by laughing and rolling over for the first time both within the last five days!
The first laugh came on Tuesday (for me) and then didn't appear again until tonight (for Sam). She first rolled over Friday morning. I set her down on her tummy and then I sat down at the table to write a letter to my sister. I just wrote the address on the envelope when I looked up, and Bria was on her back (looking quite shocked, I might add). Then today, she rolled over while both Sam and I were watching. It makes me so happy! I can't believe how fast she is growing. She really has made some big development over the past week-- grabbing toys and chewing on them, gaining more control over her hands and arms, etc. It's so fun to watch.
Also, we have been without the internet for FIVE DAYS! It comes free at our apartment, and then it just stopped working on Tuesday. I am pretty mad about it, since our landlords have been pretty evasive about the whole deal. We hope it will work sometime next week, but who knows? I had to come up to campus tonight just to check my email. Maybe it's good to break my computer addiction, but I would still rather have the internet at home!
4 comments:
Those are exciting new developments. I wish I was there to hear Bria's laugh. I'm sure it is so fun to hear.
Yay! She's really developing well! What a super baby you have. I still have formula for you. Maybe I can bring it by on friday?
how about a video of the rolling-laughing-all-in-one baby? didn't sam study film... i'm sure he can figure out how to put it up.
sss-sss-sss.
ha ha. ok. I'll see what I can do.
Post a Comment