21 August 2008

I read this woman's blog and recently learned that she was in a terrible plane crash. Stephanie and Christian Nielson (of Mesa, AZ) were flying with Christian's flight instructor when the plane crashed. The flight instructor passed away the next day, and Stephanie and Christian are in critical condition as burn patients. They have four small children from ages 1-6.

I'm fairly active in the LDS blogging community, and both Stephanie's blog as well as her sister's blog have been some of my favorites to read. They are both witty and intelligent and examples of the type of woman and mother I hope to be. It's amazing how much some people can impact your lives when you haven't even met them.

If you have time to read about their situation and send prayers and faith there way, I know it would be appreciated. They have also set up bank accounts for donations, since their recoveries will total bills into the millions.

1 comment:

Megan Miley and Chris said...

You still live in Provo right? Are you going Kiwanas park to let the balloons go? I am going and I don't know anyone else who is going. If you want to go with me that would be fun. Just a thought.