02 November 2008

Huit

Tagged by Jenna
8 Tag

8 TV shows I like to watch:
1.The Office,
2.What Not to Wear,
3.Scrubs
4.Heroes
5.Chuck
6. Grey's
7.Jon & Kate Plus 8

8 things that happened yesterday:
1. Made pumpkin chocolate chip cookies
2. Bought some new jeans
3. Hung out with Jason, Lindsay, Hunter, and Abby all day
4. Ran two miles (I'm starting out slow)
5. Talked to my sister Whitney on the phone
6. Bought Halloween candy on sale for $1 because Sam and I felt slighted that we didn't get any
7. Watched Sam and Jason play Mario Kart on the Wii
8. Watched the Cougars beat the Rams

8 Favorite places to eat:
1.Cafe Rio
2.Cheesecake Factory
3.CPK
4.Carl's Jr.
5.Fleming's
6.Panera
7. PF Changs
8.Sub Zero (does it count if they only serve ice cream?)


8 things I’m looking forward to:
1. I am going to start working at Williams-Sonoma part-time this week!
2. My sister Whitney moving back to Utah tomorrow
3. Running a 5k on Thanksgiving
4. Going to the library this week to check-out another slew of books
5. Bria's second tooth popping through (as opposed to hanging out just below the gums as it is doing now)
6. Thanksgiving
7. Implementing the new things from IKEA I bought this past week-- some storage items to keep Bria's things more organized
8. Christmas! (I usually don't start getting excited this early, but I can't wait for all the McPhies to be together this year)


8 people I tag:
Lindsay Hickok, Maranda Anderson, Calixta Ashby, Kathleen Mangum, Jean Mangum, Jen Mangum, Kilee Nickels, Joanna Farnsworth

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Hey, I think 2 miles is pretty fantastic. I don't know if I could run 2 miles anymore. Really.

Adam said...

I wasn't tagged? As a former BYU student, I'm shocked and appaled!