11 February 2009

Best In Show

Bria is one of the most talented people I know. You may think I'm biased, which I am, but I'm also generous. So I will share a photo essay of Bria's skills.

Bria excels at making weird faces for pictures. She is also a champ at growing teeth. Please notice the top two.

Bria is mastering the art of finger foods. Her favorites are cheerios and peas. She also enjoys tofu (and Trix when she visits my parents).

Bria also enjoys Lion House rolls and sweet potatoes.


Which brings us to our next point. Bria is the master of mess. Just yesterday she extracted 20 wipes from the container and shredded upwards of four wipes. Silence is always an indicator of mischief, my friends.
See all those things on the floor? Our little master of mess decided to empty my closet and drawers while Sam and I were rearranging our rooms.

Bria also masters cuteness, as demonstrated by this photo of her taking her first ever bath in a real bath tub.

So you see, folks, Bria is a veritable Renaissance woman. I am currently drafting a letter to TIME magazine to give them an preemptive heads up on who should be 2009's Person of the Year, because I think the answer is pretty clear.

7 comments:

Elisa said...

Is that last picture the one we weren't allowed to see until it was edited...?
Bria is fabulous.

Maranda said...

Gosh she is cute!

Anonymous said...

She is a very talented little lady! And super cute too!

Whitney said...

WHOA. so intensely cute.

Mike and Emily said...

She is so darling!

Ashley and Aaron said...

This post was so fun. I love how happy she is in the tub...Finn freaked out the first time I gave him a 'real' bath...he was totally scared of it for the first few times. On another note, I just found out that a girl in our singles ward (Kendra)used to work with Sam at the call center last summer! She saw your Christmas card picture on our picture board. Random...and cool!

maryirene said...

silence is always a warning with kids that something is up. kind of funny, i remember that's how it was when i had a dog. if she was quiet it meant she was shredding something. haha.