Ok, now for some pictures (because I know that's why you come here):
I started giving Bria biter biscuits, and she loves them! Please note the mess all over her. And I already used 3 or 4 wet wipes. Also she loves the little Jasmine action (?) figure we found at my parents' house.
Sam thinks it's pretty funny to draw a mustache and goatee on Bria. I mean, it is funny, but I also like to pretend that I disapprove. Bria clearly thinks it's hilarious.
I gave Bria some peaches, which are fairly slippery. She is very crafty, so she slides them to the edge of the table, then slurps them up with her mouth. She does this with bananas too. So cute, and I'm so glad I caught it on camera.
Lastly, I would like to encourage everyone to have spring in your heart. I think the more people who embrace it, the sooner it will come. Thank you.
2 comments:
i guess the good news is that if bria spouted some facial hair, it would be pretty darn cute.
also, we are dreaming of spring for you as long as that doesn't make it for an extra hot summer. how about just move out here and then you get a true spring!
the only accessory you are missing with the moustache is a beret to complete the look.
Post a Comment