Last night Sam and I got to go on a real live date. It was fabulous! Our dear friends Matt and Elisa watched Bria while Sam and I went to dinner. We called tons of restaurants in advance, but no one was taking reservations! Lame. So we finally decided to try Magelby's because we had never been there, and the wait was the shortest. We waited about 45 minutes (not bad-- our first Valentine's Day we waited three hours at Bombay House). Sadly, it was overpriced and not tasty. But we both agreed that it was so fun to be on a real date that we didn't care. After dinner, we went home and watched Chocolat while eating brownies, homemade truffles, and pots de creme. Holy deliciousness! Sam and I are on a slight chocolate overload, but it was so worth it.
Bria with her buds, Matt and Elisa. She loves them.
5 comments:
When jason saw this picture he said 'Is that matt, the good cook???'
Basically we LOVED the pots de creme you shared. :) I bet your truffles were divine as well.
Happy V-Day to you!
Courtney's truffles were divine. Lindsay, I will make you and Jason pots de creme anytime you want.
Sounds like such a fun time! Aaron and I rarely go out just the two of us anymore...but it's always such a treat when it works out! My mouth started to water when I read about all that chocolate...mmmmm.
Matt. Please don't tease. I basically want the pots de creme everyday of my life.
Precious baby! Courtney, you look like you've lost a lot of weight...is this true?
Post a Comment