So, now, what I know you came for: some pictures.
I took this one this morning. I think she's just looking so old!
Bria has the most amazing scowl-- interestingly enough, my mom wrote that same thing in my baby book when I was ten months old. This picture is actually pretty mild compared to some of the looks I get.
Followed quickly by this look (as you can tell, I'm trying to introduce the sippy cup. This is our third type of cup, and it seems it might be successful.).
We went to Rock Canyon Park on Sunday because the weather was just so lovely! Please don't ask what's going on with my hair. I decided to try bangs, and they are not working.
Sam was eating a fudge bar, and gave Bria a few licks.
Unfortunately, she loves chocolate. This is look we got (accompanied with growls) when Sam finished it.
But she quickly got over it. She stands up to everything, and will even stand on her own for a bit before she realizes what's happening, and she sits down.
And lastly, Bria has quite the hair. When she wakes up from naps, it is always crazy, especially if she had a bath right before and it dried while she was sleeping. The other day, I went it to get her, and Bria had Utah Hair. Full of volume, ratted in the back, poofy, and very sassy. I think she looks like she could be a news anchor or something. Believe me, this picture does not do it justice. And, you can see her new crib in the background. My sister Lindsay was letting us use hers this whole time, but we finally decided to give it back and get our own since Lindsay had a baby (five months ago). :) Thanks Lindsay!
And since the weather on Sunday was only mostly nice, we're going to take off to Arizona tomorrow for our own, self-made Spring Break. The high tomorrow in Phoenix is ninety-one!
4 comments:
She is such a cutie! Your Utah Hair comment cracked me up. Have fun in the Valley of the Sun! I love that place.
First - you're welcome for the crib. :)
Second - please always rat and tease Bria's hair. It's part of being born in Utah.
Third - I love, love, love your family!!!
lucky duck- have fun in AZ- you MUST go to Last Chance- the step after the Rack, you'll love it!
It seems like it took Finn FOREVER to completely transition to the sippy...I just had to keep offering it to him over and over and he finally latched on...now he can't get enough and I'm trying to transition to big-boy cups...oy. Have fun in AZ!
Post a Comment