08 July 2009

4th of July and Logan

On the Fourth we went to my aunt's annual breakfast. My brother, Scott, came through for the night on his drive back home to California. That basically constitutes the extent of our celebrations. It was a pretty low-key day. I did see one firework out the window while we were watching a movie-- that was pretty exciting.



Yesterday we went up to Logan to hang out with my sister Whitney. We went to the pool and just hung out all day. We had so much fun, and Bria loved her first time at the pool.


Bria slept almost the entire drive to and from Logan, thank goodness. After a long day at the pool, she was completely wiped out on the way home. I've only been to Logan a couple times, and I think I've only driven at night. The drive is so beautiful!

And good thing I covered Bria in sunblock because I woke up this morning with quite the sunburn. Why do I always think I won't get burned? Apparently I'll never learn. But at least I know enough to cover Bria. We're excited to take Sam to the pool when he visits next week.

5 comments:

The Hokanson Family said...

What a fun day! Bria is such a dang cutie! Hopefully everything is going well for Sam, I'm sure you guys are missing him.

maryirene said...

i'm glad to hear you are having fun despite being away from your husband. that must be hard, i mean of course it is. i'm excited to hear about when you get to join him in va. that'll be so exciting!! best of luck to you 3!

Soren and Kilee Nickels said...

I love that picture of Bria laying out! What a doll! You guys sure get some great pics of her. Glad you had a good 4th and got to be with family, even if Sam was missing. :(

Anonymous said...

Wow!!...
What a fun day!, These are lovely pictures...



___________________
Vince
Instant loans at an attractive low rates

Anonymous said...

Wow!!...
What a fun day!, These are lovely pictures...



___________________
Vince
Instant loans at an attractive low rates