

I thought of making a list of 27 things I love about Sam, but I can hear that Bria just woke up from her nap, so my time has been cut short. So here are the top 14.
SAM . . .
is an awesome Dad. He loves nothing more than to play with Bria.
encourages me to explore my talents, interests, and skills.
helps me calm down when I get stressed.
listens to me when I need to vent.
always cleans the bathroom. I've cleaned it probably five times since we've been married.
supports me as I decide what I want to do with my life: school, career, staying home, etc.
is hilarious.
does little things to show me he loves me.
has a lot of faith and spiritual strength.
is dedicated to having a fun, loving family.
likes zombies.
praises my cooking and makes me feel like a culinary genius.
is very creative.
is an awesome, loving, caring, and kind husband: the best friend I've ever had.
Here are some pictures of Bria for Sam, because I know how much he misses seeing her every day.
Bria loves playing in Scout (the dog)'s bed. You can guess how excited that makes me. But I will admit that it's cute, so I took a picture of it.
Happy birthday, Sam!
No comments:
Post a Comment