Back when I was a young Beehive in Denver, my family became close friends with one of my Beehive advisers, Crystalyn. She then moved with my family to London for a year. She now has a cute family in Salt Lake, and we see each other everyone once in a while. When Bria was born, she offered her services as a professional photographer, and we finally got together just after Bria's birthday. My prints are ready, but my scanner is in storage, so I decided to download a proof or two to share the cuteness that is Bria.
This basically sums up the relationship between Bria and my parents' dog, Scout. The other day, Bria tried to put sunglasses on him, and today, when identifying body parts, she wanted to poke Scout's
no (nose).

And this is a classic Bria face. It's so cute I can't even stand it.

I can't wait to get the prints! Thank you, Crystalyn!
7 comments:
Oh, I love these!
These photos are beautiful. I'd love to see more if you get a chance to post more later.
I hope you're going to get a big print of the first one. It's so classic!
I sure love that little Breebee.
I love the second one. It captures a lot of personality, I think. Both beautiful.
Darling
These pictures are really awesome,
I love that specially cause its in black & white...
___________________
Vince
Instant loans at an attractive low rates
These pictures are really awesome,
I love that specially cause its in black & white...
___________________
Vince
Instant loans at an attractive low rates
Post a Comment