19 October 2009

Apple Picking

(A catch-up post)

Just before we went back to Utah to pack up our stuff, we went apple picking with Matt and Jen. I think it was the perfect way to welcome us to Virginia. It was rainy and wet and muddy, but it was so fun. It was on this big beautiful farm where you could fill up a bucket with all the apples you wanted, and then they were only $1/pound. Bria was in heaven, as an "appy" is one of her favorite foods. We can't wait to go again!

I'm a big fan of this family picture.

Bria would not look at the camera for any pictures because she just wanted to be looking at, picking up, and eating the apples. This is the best we could get, which I thought was pretty funny.

Everything is so green! And I have never seen so many trees. (welcome to the east coast!)

Bria picking apples ended up being Bria pulling on the apples really hard until Sam actually pulled them off the tree.


Late afternoon + no nap + running around outside = one tired (but happy) girl (who still won't stop eating her apple long enough to smile for a picture).

5 comments:

Elisa said...

I went apple picking at my Grandma & Grandpa's old house this weekend. The apple tree was dead.

Glad you guys had fun!

Mike and Emily said...

I love apple picking in the fall. I need to get going on that before winter descends.

Rach said...

Oh my goodness! So cute! I miss Bria! (and you and sam too!)

Ashley and Aaron said...

This looks like so much fun! Finn would totally love it. Congrats congrats on Sam's new job and your move...that is all very exciting! I made your yummy soup a couple days ago and it was pretty fantastic...made me think of you and wish that we could play Wii until 2am...okay not really, I go to bed at like 10 these days :)

maryirene said...

so cute. i love that she won't put the apple down for the picture. hehe. you're making me miss the east coast. enjoy it!