10 October 2009
We're Alive!
We made it to Virginia in one whole piece (actually, three separate, whole pieces). We are slowly wading out of the boxes, and we think one day we might even feel sane again (maybe when Bria adjusts to the new apartment). Sam starts work on Monday, and I can't wait to start exploring this great city! Some day I'm sure I'll unpack my camera cord and post some pictures of all our adventures over the past couple months. Until then, you can just imagine us here and come up with some stories for what we're likely doing: eating dinner with the Obamas, swimming in the Potomac, busking at the Metro, and repelling down the Washington Monument. There's so much to do in DC!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah! Can't wait to hear more!
I will imagine you are repelling down the monuments with the Obamas.
Post a Comment