27 November 2009

Bria McDonald Had a Farm

I have been trying to get some videos of Bria lately to capture her recent explosion of language (she said four new words yesterday alone). But whenever the camera comes out, she just yells "show me! show me! show me!" I finally got her to demonstrate some of her animal sounds the other day and captured it on tape. Enjoy.


8 comments:

Jenny said...

So cute! Callie does the same thing when I bring out the camera...she yells "watch, watch" because she is just interested in the playback. But once in awhile we get a good one. Glad you got this on tape. She's so cute!

Elisa said...

My favorite is the cat.

Maranda said...

She's so amazing! We miss you guys!

Megan Miley and Chris said...

I love the shoulder shrug. So cute!

Lindsay said...

This is so darling. I love that Bria-girl.
One question though...what are you saying after camel? "What does a FEEL say?"
I can't figure it out for the life of me.

Courtney said...

I know, right? I am saying SEAL, to which we taught Bria to clap the backs of her hands together, but she has changed it to just punching one of her fists into the other palm.

Jenna said...

you are brilliant bria! i wasn't really sure what a camel said! so so cute.

Maren B said...

What a precious little munchkin!