I am thankful for so many things this year. The list is too long to post (believe me, I started typing it out). So, here are pictures of the two things I am most thankful for this year.
yes, that was mostly just pictures of one thing, but Sam is featured in there once. believe it or not, sam and bria are tied for first in things I am most thankful for.
I'm a perfectionist (sadly.) There was a typo in that previous one. Here's the corrected version.
Honestly, I don't think I've EVER seen a one-year old with that much personality. Bria is incredible!! Those pictures capture her so well! The scarf! The glasses! :)
I love you guys and am so grateful we are sisters. Please give Bria a kiss (and Sam a high-five). You guys are really, really wonderful!
1 comment:
I'm a perfectionist (sadly.)
There was a typo in that previous one. Here's the corrected version.
Honestly, I don't think I've EVER seen a one-year old with that much personality. Bria is incredible!!
Those pictures capture her so well! The scarf! The glasses! :)
I love you guys and am so grateful we are sisters. Please give Bria a kiss (and Sam a high-five). You guys are really, really wonderful!
Post a Comment