04 February 2010

Skillz

Bria has been so fun lately. Even though she is demonstrating her almost-two-years-old-ness in a lot of creative ways (read: tantrums, screaming, biting, and hitting), I am just adoring this stage. She still says new words every day, and she picks up so much more than I realize (which is simultaneously scary, adorable, and hilarious). Just yesterday she started singing along to "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" and "Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree" (which she calls "Cup"). A video of that is definitely in order. She has also started counting. If we count with her and alternate numbers, she can count to ten (usually), but throughout the day, I hear her counting by herself, and it is always "2, 2, 4, 9 . . . " She counts everything all day long. So here is a video of Bria's new counting skills.

3 comments:

Joanna said...

Brilliant!:)

Jenny said...

I love her little voice!

Maranda said...

She's so cute, I love all the fun new stuff she's doing. Keep the videos coming!