20 February 2010

Ugga

I have been doing yoga in the mornings lately, and Bria loves to tag along. She loves to unroll the yoga mats and play on them all day long. She is always asking to do "ugga" with me, and she can do a mean downward facing dog-- her head touches the ground with straight arms and legs, heels touching the ground. She also loves to crawl under me during downward facing dog and tickle my ribs, and she climbs on my back while I do pigeon pose, which makes me feel kind of like I'm dying. Even though then I can't get her off my back and I fear I'll never be able to move again, it's still pretty cute.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

She is so darling. I hope she doesn't paralyze you. :) (I think the same thing about Hunter daily. "Gosh you're cute - I hope you don't destroy me.")

Ashley and Aaron said...

That is awesome! I've given up exercising while Finn is awake...I can never get a good work out.