Bria still tells me about it almost every day. Here are Bria and Elsa watching the Panda. Bria always tells me "Panna! eatin' grass. panna eatin' boo." The panda was indeed eating bamboo.
We also saw an elephant (and I, of course, didn't take a picture) which has always been Bria's favorite animal. She tells me all about how the elephant was playing with a ball and how she saw his eyes, ears, nose, trunk, mouth, tail, feet, eyelashes, etc. I think it may have been the highlight of her life.
There are also some construction going on at the zoo. I thought it was rather funny that several moms were gathered around watching the tractors and cranes because it is just as exciting for little kids to watch construction as it is to see animals. Bria and Elsa also found it to be much more capitvating that smiling for the camera.
1 comment:
So fun! I wish we could make it to the zoo more often.
Also, we have been known to sit and watch the construction down our street for over an hour! We actually brought lunch one day and watched the diggers go! Soooo entertaining!
Post a Comment