To say she has loved it would be an understatement.
Almost any time we go anywhere Bria asks, "class? balls?" I think she is going to be devastated when the class is over.
When we first started going, Bria was rather hesitant. She is cautious of new situations, so she would try one thing very slowly, then do that one thing almost the entire time. Now she marches right in and plays hard the entire time. But I think the highlight of the class is the sticker she gets at the end.
3 comments:
That looks like a lot of fun for both of you! I can't wait to do that kind of stuff.
So cute! It sounds like you'll have to find something else once the class is over... :)
oh man--that is awesome!! Lucy would love that, I have her signed up for a trial class at the little gym, we will see how that goes :)
Post a Comment