(Apparently I just sit around in the background, looking at the wall, doing nothing.)
Bria loves making faces now. She gets a kick out of it when others pull faces, and she tries to copy us as well. She often asks me in the car "fay-sus? fay-sus?"
Yes, I am giving my daughter bunny ears in this picture.

This picture is no longer accurate, as Sam has now undergone his annual winter head shave.
This is from last September, right before we moved. See how much Bria's grown (especially her hair)? I can't believe we've already lived here for five months.

2 comments:
Wow, it's already been 5 months?! That just seems so crazy to me...but I guess we've been here almost 5 too. WOA! That's crazy. Anyway...thanks for posting these pictures. They made me laugh really hard. I am convinced that Bria and Callie would be really great friends. I can see them making faces to eachother and just rolling on the ground laughing. It's a great image.
AGH! I love that darling Breebee!!!
And I love you guys as well. :)
Post a Comment