The first night, Whitney and I took the metro in trying to find some frozen yogurt, but everything was closed. Kind of a bummer, but at least Whitney got to experience the metro.
For my birthday on Saturday, we went into DC for the Japanese street festival. It was pretty much too crowded to do anything, but we still had fun wandering around and eating the expensive festival food.
We even made a pit-stop outside the White House on our way.
That night, my dear friend Ashley babysat Bria while Sam, Whitney, and I went out on the town. We at dinner at Paolo's in Georgetown (delicious!) and then found the frozen yogurt we missed out on the night before. It was such a fun night!
On Sunday we walked around the various memorials and monuments and enjoyed the gorgeous weather.
The rest of the time was spent lounging, talking, and playing. We had so much fun!
Thanks, Whitney (and Sam and Mom and Dad!) for making this the best birthday ever!
1 comment:
Hooray! I love you!
Post a Comment