Bria has officially forayed into the world of photography. A couple weeks ago, I finally let her press the button on our camera, and now several times a day, she says, "pitcher mama?" (to be clear, I know it's
picture, but she pronounces it
pitcher.) And she has taken a couple pictures of herself, but mostly, she likes to take pictures of me ("pitcher mama" means take a picture of mama) and I usually oblige. I'm not going to lie, I don't love having a camera and computer full of pictures of me, but, hey, if it makes Bria happy, then I'm on board.
Her first self portrait:

I always hold the camera steady, and then she presses the buttons.

Which also means that all those pictures on my camera and computer of just me make it look like I am obsessed with taking my own picture (since my arm is extended). This doesn't help me like them more.

But usually, I can get her to pose for at least one with me (with her not pushing the button):

But more often than not, there are just a bunch of pictures that look like this:

Flattering, I know.
3 comments:
Oh man! We sure love and miss you guys. Especially that adorable little Bria! Please tell her to take more pictures of herself and send them on over to us!
Rach
Awww love this.
Fun! And your hair looks really cute :)
Post a Comment