24 May 2010

natural beauty



One of the most common questions I get about Bria is if I curl her hair.
Are you kidding me? She's lucky if I brush her hair, let alone curl it. (my mom is probably horrified by that admission. she fixed my hair perfectly every. single. day. of my childhood. Sorry, Mom.)

Bria's hair is curliest after her naps.

And sometimes it is just plain out of control. (Hmm . . . this sounds awfully familiar.)
I adore Bria's curls. They are certainly an extension of her energy. I'm certain Bria will love her hair's . . . personality . . . some day.

3 comments:

Josephine said...

I think her hair is absolutely darling!

The Volles said...

Adorable, I want to say I'm jealous FOR Jordan about Bria's curly locks but I grew up with a sister with naturally curly hair (ringlets to be exact). It's a lot of work so I was/am always grateful for my naturally staight hair. She is stinkin cute though! Wild that she went from staight hair in the picture in the top right of your blog to what she looks like today! Amber Volle

Allison said...

Curls are the best! :)