28 May 2010

picnic, park, play

The Saturday before I jetted off to NYC, we took a picnic to the park for dinner. Bria loves the park, and she is a pretty good balance of adventurous/cautious. I rarely have to intervene or rescue her, which means I like taking her to the park as well. I only wish she would go down slides. She is terrified of them, but she always climbs to the top, then feels stranded, and I have to come get her. Oh well.

It's good for me to see these pictures, because ever since I got back from NYC, she's been kind of a grumpy handful.

And, of course, Bria is always in heaven if her dad is there to play with her.

And then there's the sand. What is so appealing about sand? And how does it always manage to wiggle its way into every nook, cranny, and crevice? I'll never understand how so much sand gets in her diaper.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Courtney- I found your blog through my sister Megan's blog. I just have to say that Bria seems like such a ham and SO full of personality and spunk!! What a cute kid you have.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I was under my mom's email account haha! This is Katie Fullmer Kelly. :)