13 April 2012

I'll Give You a Hint: It Sinks

I recently mentioned Sam's crazy work schedule, and I am now overjoyed to tell you the show is over. In fact, it already aired. The week before, the film Titanic was released in 3-D, and National Geographic did a premiere event for the release as well as a sneak peek of the show Sam worked on. It was fun to go to a special event for Sam's work (they even had a red carpet!), and we got to go through the National Geographic Museum exhibit on the Titanic (apparently not everyone knows it was a real ship?). We stayed for the 3-D screening of Titanic-- well, until just after the boat sinks so we could zip home to relieve the babysitter. Anyway, we all know how it ends (Rose promises to never let go, but . . . she does.)








4 comments:

Jenna said...

Ummm, you look really pretty in that top picture. Like, I kinda want to run my fingers through your hair... What a fun and fancy date!

Josephine said...

1. How fun! 2. Great shoes! 3. I'm excited to watch Sam's project!

Nicole said...

You look very pretty and what a fun event! Justin works graveyard so I definitely understand. But I can't imagine how you've been doing that alone with Bria.

Wendi said...

That is cool! What a bummer you didn't get to see the whole Holocaust museum.