Contrary to what my conversations and instagram feed may suggest, we do still have a daughter. Poor Bria has had to take quite the backseat lately (not that that's anywhere near abnormal when you have a new baby around the house). And though I know it's wearing on her to not have as much attention from Mom and Dad, the ways she shows it are rather subtle to the untrained eye. She did just start to realize that babies aren't very much fun, and she is sad he isn't old enough to be her playmate yet. But she is her brother's biggest fan and still loves to hold him and take care of him. Wally is such a lucky boy to have her as his big sister.
Setting off to explore...
Playing in the snow. Wanted to really take advantage since it only snowed once last year. Little did we know of the polar vortex headed our way, dun dun dunnnnn!
Always ready to catch the binky and stick it back in.
Sam went to help build gingerbread houses with her class before Winter Break.
I braved exiting the house and took Wally to Bria's Winter Sing-Along at school.
Just catching up on the paper.
Selling Girl Scout Cookies! (Incidentally, if you want to order some, we're happy to ship them to you)
Wally snuggles.
Her selfies kill me.
Practicing jumping jacks.











1 comment:
I love that Bria so much. And I def want to buy some cookies. I'll get the details from you when we chat tomorrow.
Post a Comment