07 January 2008

Holiday pictures

Here are some recent pictures.

Sam, Hayley, and Trevor at this place in Houston that's like Chuck E. Cheese



Me and Sam at Thanksgiving.


I made these apple pastries for my family at Thanksgiving. I don't actually like cooked fruit, so I thought they were gross. But everyone else loved them.


Me at the baby shower
.


Sam with the baby blanket his grandma left behind for him when he had his first child.

7 comments:

Launi said...

courtney, you look so beautiful and happy! :)

Amber Volle said...

Great pictures! Lookin's good Courtney!

Maranda said...

Oh, I love this post! Your pictures are so cute!! Seeing you with those baby clothes makes it more of a reality to me that you're having a baby... despite the fact that I see your pregnant belly every day... I know it's weird, you just look so cute! Oh, and I love your new hair! I am debating going dark too.

Anonymous said...

Very cute post. I love that Sam's grandma left your baby a blanket. Very cute.

Nicole said...

Cute pregnant tummy!

Maren B said...

Ummm, you are a way cute pregnant lady, Courtney! Way to grow! (hahaha I only realized how funny that was after the fact)

maryirene said...

i would love to come over to see your baby shower stuff! how fun! glad you got a little spoiled!