11 May 2008

Happy First Mothers Day!

I have had a great mothers day today. Sam made me a really nice card, and he bought me a gift certificate to get a massage, which I am so, incredibly excited about. Sam's brother Matt and his wife Jen and their son Max are in town, so we hung out with them today. We are so excited to move to Virginia, and then we'll get to hang out with them a lot more. We also went to the BYU baseball game with them yesterday, which was really fun. I don't think I had been outside during the day since Bria was born. I really enjoyed the vitamin D.
Since Sam missed his graduation, Sam put on his cap and gown today and we took some pictures to "remember" graduation. Even though we didn't get to go to the ceremony, I am so proud of Sam for graduating.
I found my camera cord, so here are some updated pictures of Bria.

3 comments:

Maranda said...

I LOVE all the pictures, yeah! You look GREAT!!

Maranda said...

I hope you're having fun being home with Bria! Call me if you get bored or lonely. I tagged you, so check it out!

Heather said...

She's so cute, and you look really good too Courtney. Also, congratulations on graduating Sam! I love the backdrop for your pictures, looks familiar :)