22 May 2008

You're It (and a picture of Bria at the end!)

I was tagged by Maranda

Tag Rules:
1. You link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your entry
5. Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.
6. Enjoy the results.

Six Unimportant Things:
1. I never tried Mountain Dew until I started dating Sam because I thought I would hate it. Sam was pleased to find out that I love it!

2. When I was 16, I crashed my car into a car wash-- that's right, the actual machine that washes your car.

3. When I was little, I would eat sandwiches with peanut butter, jam, honey, lettuce, pickles, cheese, and turkey. In the same sandwich.

4. I had pre-theater declared as my major until my senior year as an English major.

5. I have read all but two of Roald Dahl's books.

6. When I was in 3rd grade, I would swing my hips from side to side when I walked because I wanted to look like a model. When people would ask me about it, I would say "I can't help it. It's natural."

I hate tagging people. So, if you want to post this on your blog, consider yourself tagged.

And because I know what you all came for, here's a picture of Bria. Her hair dried like that all on its own. And sometimes she likes to hold in her binky with the back of her hand so she looks a little gangsta. She's such a cute little rapper.

3 comments:

Jenna said...

"ha-ha" to #2... thought it didn't seem to funny at the time, the only thing that was funny was my whorish MAC makeup.

Sam said...

ha ha ha ha. you did look so nice as a street walker.

Kelly said...

oh wow, I can't stop laughing! The car wash, the sandwich, that is so great :) Oh and Jason was glad to see Bria wearing a BYU onesy.