My sister Lindsay tagged me, and Sam's watching a scary movie, so here I go:
A-Attached or Single: Attached
B-Best Friend: Sam
C-Cake or Pie: CAKE by a longshot
D-Day: Saturday
E-Essential Item: Chapstick
F-Favorite Color: Green
G-Gummi bears or gummi worms: Worms
H-Hometown: Greenwood Village, CO
I-Indulgences: Ice cream
J-January or July: July, definitely
K-Kids: 1-- Bria
L-Life is incomplete without: My family
M-Marriage Date: September 2, 2005
N-Number of Siblings: 4. Amy, Lindsay, Scott, Whitney
O-Oranges or Apples: Orange-- it's unfortunate their season is so short
P-Phobias or Fears: Snakes are my biggest fear (sam says it's irrational. whatever.) But I am also totally paranoid and terrified of someone breaking into apartment and killing us all. Wow. I'm dramatic.
Q-Quote: I don't know. I'm not really a quote-y person I guess.
R-Reason to Smile: Bria
S-Season: Spring
T-Tag: Whomever
U-Unknown fact about me: I had surgery on my gums when I was about 9 because my top lip was too connected to the gums above my front teeth.
V-Vacation destination of choice: A warm (NOT HOT) beach.
W-Worst Habit: Finishing Sam's sentences and being way off of what he was going to say
X-X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds
Y-your favorite food: Homemade Ice cream
Z-Zodiac Sign: Aries
No comments:
Post a Comment