Bria is starting to understand that she can move her body to get to toys she wants. When I put her down, she immediately rolls over. Then she uses her arms to push herself in the direction of her toys. She pretty much just pivots on her tummy, but I think it's pretty impressive.
She can sit pretty well now. I can't leave her alone on the floor sitting, because she falls over backwards after a couple minutes, but she's getting so close. And, she won't recline in her bouncer anymore. I have to always make sure she's strapped in because she sits up in her bouncer, and last time I left her unstrapped, she rolled over in it. Yes, all the way over. It was really funny, even though she was pretty upset.
We went to the Provo Farmer's Market this week for the first time. I'm just sad we haven't gone before now! It was so great. The produce was so fresh, so big, and so cheap! We have been enjoying a lot of fresh salsa, fresh tortillas, and fresh peaches the past couple days. We also enjoyed the little farmer girl who offered us each a bite of her turnip and then look disappointed when we turned it down.
I spiked her hair up after a bath, and then it stayed that way until I washed it again:
Out on a walk. Please note how her cheeks hang as low as her chin. I love it:
Sitting up in her bouncer:
She's a Sox fan, obviously:
2 comments:
She's absolutely adorable. Obviously that doesn't come from Sam.
Oh how I love that girl. :) And I DO love how her cheeks are level with her chin. How could a McPhie baby be any different??
(Oh - and funny...I bought Abby that same purple toucan shirt. So cute.)
Post a Comment