The Family of Steel: Courtney, Sam, and Bria
Congrats! I can't believe it's been 3 years! I still think I'm feeling the jetlag from flying in from Buenos Aires.Adam
Nine jobs?! You guys work too hard :) Congratulations! You know you're headed for something serious when your first date is a wedding reception :)
Happy Anniversary! So much HAS happened in 3 years.
yay! for 3 years congrats!
yeah! Congratulations! Time goes fast doesn't it?
Hey Sam, this is the former Jodi Cook from home. It looks like you have a great family! What are ya up to? We are living in Ohio, we have 2 boys and we just love life!reevechronicles.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Congrats! I can't believe it's been 3 years! I still think I'm feeling the jetlag from flying in from Buenos Aires.
Adam
Nine jobs?! You guys work too hard :) Congratulations! You know you're headed for something serious when your first date is a wedding reception :)
Happy Anniversary! So much HAS happened in 3 years.
yay! for 3 years congrats!
yeah! Congratulations! Time goes fast doesn't it?
Hey Sam, this is the former Jodi Cook from home. It looks like you have a great family! What are ya up to?
We are living in Ohio, we have 2 boys and we just love life!
reevechronicles.blogspot.com
Post a Comment