29 September 2008

An Early Appearance

Bria has been joined by her nineteenth cousin! Baby Abby decided to make an early appearance yesterday afternoon. My sister Lindsay still had five weeks to go before her due date, but I think Abby couldn't stand to wait any longer to join in on the fun. We are all so happy that Abby and Lindsay are both doing well. Sam, Bria, and I went to visit them last night. Abby is so cute and so tiny! Bria looked like a sumo wrestler compared to her. It's amazing how much they grow in five short months-- although Bria did start at about 3 pounds bigger than Abby.
Congratulations Lindsay and Jason! We can't wait to get to know this little one.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh my word!!! I can't believe it! Will you please email me at sharonoanderson@gmail.com with details about where they are? I'd love to take a gift over. Also, let me know if they will still be doing her shower on the 10th.

Congrats to Lindsay and Jason! Abby is beautiful!

Jenny said...

Aw, she is so cute. Tell Lindsay I say hi and congratulations!