Here are some Colorado shots.
This is the house I lived in from 6 months - 11 years old.
This house I lived in from 11 years - 18 years old (with a one year hiatus spent in London)
This is my high school
Here is Sam at the film festival
And Sam at Illegal Pete's-- a burrito place in Boulder that Sam has been raving about since I met him.
Also, one highlight of the trip was after a CU Boulder parade we happened upon. We saw two little old ladies walking home all decked out. I bet they were 80 years old, and they were wearing identical outfits of white sneakers, white polyester shorts (that started just under the chest and went to their knees), yellow CU t-shirts (tucked-in), and pom-pons in CU colors. It was fantastic. I tried to take a picture, but right as it took, a man walked in front of the camera and I just got a picture of his pants. Sam and I were laughing so hard. It was an amazing sight (the ladies-- not the pants).
2 comments:
Yay, Happy 4 months Bria!! Ah, Colorado, such a wonderful, magical place! Wow, you lived in some really nice houses. I hope the premier was awesome! I wish I could have been there. And Cherry Creek HS, ah, the memories! I once cheered there at a football game, in the snow. We didn't have warm ups, so our legs were very cold. I pulled a muscle doing hundreds of kicks trying to keep warm. Oh, and I went there for drivers ed. Ah, good times!
Looks like fun! Also, I just have to tell you that I made your zucchini recipe tonight and LOVED it. I think it's going to be a summer staple at our house! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment