Bria has become quite the scooting pro. I am trying to rework how things go around here, because it seems the second I turn my head, she is playing with a cord or licking the wheel on her stroller or gnawing on a small piece of paper. I'll get this babyproofing thing down soon, I'm sure. But it's definitely added an interesting element to my life.
We are eagerly getting ready for Christmas around here! We are just almost finished shopping, and my family will start getting in to town soon! I took some pictures of Bria today by our tree-- which I may regret now, because now she is fascinated with the tree and all the presents.
Now I am just analyzing this year's resolutions from January and trying to think of what resolve I want for 2009. Hmm . . . maybe I should just take the year off.
4 comments:
I love this post! Bria's drool is amazing - and those new clothes are really really cute. :)
Hooray for your fabulous fam. I can't wait to see you and celebrate witchyou.
How can you complain about the snow?! Every time I look outside I am happy...this season has been so drab and boring and now it is a winter wonderland! But that's just the Canadian in me talking. Totally hear ya on the baby proofing...and don't worry...you'll never get the hang of it. Finn just starting climbing on everything so I need to re-evaluate things I THOUGHT were out of his reach...aieeee!
She is so cute. I love her new outfit and her!
Lena has that same Jingle Bell shirt. So cute. Lena is now old enough to really enjoy Christmas with all the lights and old enough not to destroy everything.
BTW - we've had more snow. I feel your pain.
Post a Comment