09 December 2008

This is my favorite week.

I was going to post yesterday about my great day, but I'm glad I waited because it looks like this is going to be a great week!

Before the clock struck nine o'clock in the morning yesterday, I feasted on homemade-bread-toast for breakfast, I had a nice phone conversation with my old roommate Alexandra, and I found out that I won $100 of Snug-a-Bug baby clothes from Your Heart Out. Can you believe it? I am not one of those people who just wins stuff. The last thing I won was the 5th grade spelling bee. (actually, I did win a drawing at my first college job [Western Wats] for a $15 gift card to Media Play. maybe I do win stuff!) So, the day got better and better when I went to Costco and got to sample a cream puff (what, did you think I'd win something there too?). And then we had some friends over and I ate little smokies wrapped in bacon with brown sugar. Holy deliciousness.

I thought all my luck would end when I went to bed last night, but then . . . Bria slept in until 8:45 this morning! And THEN, I got a call from work saying we had won some Thanksgiving competition and I get a free griddle pan (calphalon, I think).

And lastly, just before I took Sam to work, I discovered that Bria's hair is long enough to turn her into a Who (see below). Christmas has come early this year, my friends.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! That is a great week.

I read YHO all the time--I had no idea that you were THAT Courtney M. Congratulations! Bria will be adorable in those new clothes.

Nicole said...

CUUUUUUUTE! Winning stuff is great.

Nicole #2

Allison said...

Way to go, Courtney! Rub some of that luck off on me! Bria looks adorable :)

Ashley and Aaron said...

I love the "Who Hair"! She is so stinkin cute. Also, don't kid yourself, I have already copied and pasted that cake recipe and have added the ingredients to my shopping list...sounds so yummy! AND, I can't believe your crazy luck...that sounds truly amazing. AND...I have officially obtained a gold medal in every single cup available on MarioKart Wii...I thought you'd like to know.

Anonymous said...

What a great week! That is amazing!

Derek & Brittany said...

yay for pony tails! shes so cute!