Bria had a great birthday on Saturday. I made a strawberry cream cake and Sam made Bria her own individual chocolate cake. She didn't really know what to do with it. She kept pointing at it and poking it until I finally gave her a spoon. She had never actually eaten with a spoon before, but then she ended up eating about a third of the cake with the spoon before she abandoned the project altogether. I can't believe I didn't get any pictures of her after she ate the cake! She was incredibly messy and cute-- with frosting all the way on the back of her head. I think she loved it.



Today I decided to let her feed herself dinner with a spoon from a bowl-- just to see if she could work it out. It went pretty well at first, but then . . . well . . . she was clearly loving the curry.


She started to get grumpy at the end because she was done and wanted to get out.

So we threw her right in the tub, and she emerged with this new hairstyle:
2 comments:
I can't believe what an expressive face she has...she is completely adorable.
cute!! sammy still gets food all over his face when he eats. i'm not sure how he does it. it doesn't matter what it is, but it is inevitably going to end up all over his face. haha. they're so funny. she looks so happy, until the end there.
happy birthday bria.
see you in june!
Post a Comment