25 April 2009

Happy Birthday, Bria!

Today our dear, darling Bria turns ONE! I am in shock that it has already been a whole year since she was born. This has been such a crazy year-- by far and away the hardest in my life. But Bria is, also, by far and away, the single best thing in my life. Nearly every day I tell anyone who will listen how I could never have imagined having such a wonderful baby. How I could never have guessed how much I would love a little baby. How I never could have dreamed of such a cute and beautiful little baby. Call me biased, but I truly think Bria is the best human on the planet. Example: Bria's new thing is to wave to me and blow kisses to me when I put her down to sleep. When I rock her, when I set her down, and as I walk out the door, she enthusiastically, but groggily, alternates between waving and blowing kisses. And she'll point out the door (across the hall to where Sam is working) and wave. It nearly makes my heart explode every time.

Happy birthday, Bria!

One day old:





One year old:Here is a video that Sam made to celebrate Bria's birthday. It is viewed better in high quality, so press the HQ button below the video. Enjoy!

6 comments:

Jenna said...

happy birthday!!!

from nick, jenna, & your soon to be best friend.

Amber Volle said...

Happy Birthday Bria! And way to go Sam and Courntey, one year down!!!

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday little Bria! You are the cutest, and quite the little movie star!

Adam said...

Happy birthday Bria! Do you realize she started 12 months of 4 Mangum kids! That's awesome! I'm so excited about Bria's birthday I can't stop using exclamation points!

Maren B said...

Nice video. It's true about these babies--they're just that cute. And there's nothing they can do about it.

Ashley and Aaron said...

Happy Bday to the little gal. It was so fun to celebrate with you guys!