Showing off her standing skill:
I don't even know where this face came from, but I kind of can't get over how adorable it is:
My sister Lindsay has a little toy walker at their house, and Bria loved it!
Bria likes to play X-Box with Sam.
Bria is a yogi. She practices downward facing dog everyday. When I do downward facing dog, my head doesn't touch the ground. Impressive, Bria.
Bria loves my water bottle. If she's having a rough time in her car seat, I pass it back to her, and it entertains her for the rest of the drive. I can usually hear her laughing back there with it, since she thinks it is hilarious to drink out of anything other than her bottle. But she does love to drink water. And she won't drink juice! Strange.
Sam and I went on a date to P.F. Chang's for my birthday. My sister Whitney watched Bria for us. It was awesome to get out just the two of us.
Sam and Bria made my birthday a wonderful day. The highlight may have been the Dairy Queen ice cream cake. We get one every year. I don't know what it is about that cake, but I think it is absolutely amazing. Luckily we got a huge one, so I've been having a little piece every night since. I will be so sad when it is all gone. So this is me and Bria on my birthday. The big 2-4.
Just another picture of Bria that I thought was so cute.
4 comments:
You look fantastic in those pictures! Seriously, way to pull off the young, beautiful, glowing mother thing. You and Sam are such a handsome couple.
Also, Bria is still too cute for words. Those big eyes! My goodness.
Bria is the cutest almost-one-year-old on the planet. And you look gorgeous in those pics! Love you guys. :)
She's so dang cute you guys! Can you believe you'll have a one year old?? That's crazy! Hopefully we'll get to see you guys when Jen comes out.
I love that picture with her wide-open mouth. We need to get her and Finn together soon, she could probably beat him up now!
Post a Comment